Lizzard Loves Blue Sky Snow Covered Vail

Friday, April 6, 2012

Fresh produce delivery

 I didn't know it until this week, but I love getting fresh produce delivered to my doorstep!

I ordered a box of produce to be delivered after Chris & I had been away for awhile, figuring it would be a great way to restock our fridge& fruit bowl it worked fabulously. 


Our handwritten note from the delivery person

As a bonus, the delivery person hand wrote a note on a post it apologizing for my delivery box being dirty- who does that?? It was a gesture that likely took the delivery person a minute, but I was so impressed by it. 




List of the delicious stuff inside, plus a view of how dirty our box was :)

I love when people make the extra effort- it does make such a difference. The box was full of awesome stuff for us, and honestly- the perfect size for a couple; almost everything came in a pair. As the photo shows, the box was pretty beat up on the outside, but the items inside looked perfect.



No comments:

Post a Comment