Lizzard Loves Blue Sky Snow Covered Vail

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Cooking with friends

S'mores bars posing with Cheddar Chive scones
I love cooking with friends. Let it be stated (for the record) that I love cooking alone as well!
Some of the bonuses that come with cooking with a friend:
1. you get to hang out with your friend in your kitchen, which everyone knows, is the best room in the house.
2. half of everything you make leaves with your friend (so be comforted- I did not eat 1/2 the pan of s'mores bars)
3. its kind of free.....I mean, at least I didn't pay $7 for tea & a scone at a coffee shop....that is just good budgeting ;)
Thanks Sarah for a really fun afternoon.
If you want the recipe for the s'mores bars, I found it on Pinterest- here is the link: http://www.macaroniandcheesecake.com/2011/08/golden-graham-smore-bars.html

1 comment:

  1. Cooking with friends is definitely the way to go. Glad you had a fun and productive day!

    ReplyDelete