Lizzard Loves Blue Sky Snow Covered Vail

Thursday, November 1, 2012

I love fall.....part II

I love fall enough that it warrants a second post!
Lizzard Loves Fall.Walking on the Geneva Lake path
Lizzard Loves Fall. Fire in the fireplace. Perfection.


Lizzard Loves Fall. Jack-o-lanterns keeping watch from our place
Lizzard Loves Fall. Trick or Treat!



There is just something magical for me about fall;
the weather
the coziness
the hot drinks (spiked apple cider anyone?? I used Apple Pear Brandy last weekend and it was delicious)
the curling up by the fire, the chilly walks along the water
the Halloween costumes on my nephews & neighborhood kids
carving pumpkins & the resulting pumpkin seeds
making Pumpkin Pie Almonds (obviously I found the recipe on Pinterest- here is the link; http://kneadtocook.com/?p=2151)
there are so many reasons this season is the best one there is. 

I hope you all are enjoying fall this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment