Lizzard Loves Blue Sky Snow Covered Vail

Monday, August 31, 2015

A Brand New Catholic

Hennie didn't cry once during her christening! 

 Lizzard Loves little miss Hennie Penny, who was baptized just over 2 weeks ago. 

 I love that the same priest who married Hennie's parents christened her.
Proud parents, grandparents & Bro Small
So glad Brother Small was able to attend!



Time to ditch the gown :)
Surrounded by friends














I love that Hennie was christened wearing the same gown that her family has worn for approximately 100 years.
Proud Kobi & Marg with their littlest angel
Yum lunch!
Famer's Market Flowers for the day

I love that Hennie was surrounded by family & friends.
Bo Bo, Hennie, & Bump at lunch



I love that my sister & brother in law asked me to be Hennie's Godmother. What a huge honor.


Uncle Chris making epic paper airplanes for the boys
A wonderful day all around to celebrate the youngest member of our family! 
The 5 of us plus Hennie
Goodbye original sin, hello Catholicism :)

No comments:

Post a Comment