Lizzard Loves Blue Sky Snow Covered Vail

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Keeping in touch....and an apology

I love staying in touch & keeping in touch with friends & family.

So I need to issue an apology to those of you who are kind enough to reach out to me in the comments on my blog! I am really embarrassed that virtually all of your kind comments went unanswered......how rude can I be??

I hope you keep commenting & I promise I will start responding more quickly (because I just responded to a comment that was OVER A YEAR OLD).

Within 1 week - that is my new promise for any comments to Lizzard Loves.

Sorry again everybody! I want you to know that your comments make me smile, they feel to me like a quick digital postcard (& you all know how much I love mail!), they help me feel like people are connecting to this little project, & they help me to stay in touch with you all. Keep the comments coming & I promise I will reply promptly.

Hope to hear from you soon!

2 comments:

  1. I sooo agree that comments feel like little personal post cards -- you put it perfectly :) I love reading your blog! Thank you for the continued smiles your posts always bring about :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. They always make me smile- that is for sure! Thanks for reading Stace :)

    ReplyDelete