Lizzard Loves Blue Sky Snow Covered Vail

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Family Winter Fun

Lizzard Loves winter, you know this already! 

As today is the first day of spring 
(though it dawned feeling like it was in the 20s....there's Chicago weather for you!) 
I'm looking back at all the fun outdoor adventures we had this winter.

I also love spending winter with my family including my nieces and nephews!

Here is an assortment of things that have made me happy this winter, all of it family related:
Miss Anne's first ice skate

Miss Anne's first ice skate

Anne's first downhill ski

Chris came for the big day too :)
Meeting up with this smiling face at the Gunnison airport

Hennie's amazing ability to sleep
while Marg & I snowshoed!

Hennie's first downhill ski!

Marg, Hennie & my first time fat biking

Shredding the gnar with my sissy

Bluebird days in the mountains

Hiking with the adventurous Samantha,
why would you use the bridge to cross
the creek??

Hiking with Chris & Samantha 

No comments:

Post a Comment