Lizzard Loves Blue Sky Snow Covered Vail

Sunday, July 7, 2019

5/19/19 - Stacey's 1st Bridal Shower


What fun we jammed into 1 weekend this spring!! Not only did we celebrate 1 best's friend's baby, but my mom & her friends hosted a beautiful bridal shower for the other best friend!! So so so many wonderful things to celebrate this year!

My parents have been in a Gourmet Club for God only knows how long - as long as I can remember - so I'm guessing somewhere between 25-35 years. This group of ladies hosts showers for their member's daughters when the "young" girls are engaged :) They are so fun and festive and fancy and always full of delectable food! Stacey's 1st bridal shower was no exception!!

I am so happy to have friends in my life that I've known for literally my whole life. It seems like a gift I am not certain I deserve. The fact that I have TWO of these friends makes me lucky simply beyond belief.


It seemed clear that our bride to be was so very happy to be celebrated - it was a wonderful party full of fun people, beautiful flowers, great gifts and an awesome lunch.


No comments:

Post a Comment