Lizzard Loves Blue Sky Snow Covered Vail

Sunday, July 7, 2019

Sunday summer time blog catch up - ready? set? go!

Enjoying a sunny, cool, summer morning
Darn my New Year's Resolution of blogging once per week. The wheels certainly came off of that one :( But here I am, back in full effect, ready to play catch up on the last few months that I've been silent!
It is blissfully cool this morning, after 2 weeks of heat & humidity. I am, for the first time this summer, enjoying the tree house feel our sun porch gives me. So we majorly need to have our trees trimmed......but it is glorious to have them cocoon me in the porch, potential roof damage aside!

We've had a busy summer so far between traveling to NV for baby Pearl's birth & adoption (hooray for a new niece!), spending time up at the lake, and hosting and attending a bevvy of wonderful parties for my best friends. This week was our chance to stay home & recharge/reset before the next round of Airbnb guests, travels and adventures begins. This morning is the first time in a long time that Chris & Lulu are spending their morning together - I love that they do their weekend morning thing - it is fun for them and feels vital to me. It is so nice to have the house to myself (technically Owenn puppy is home - but he is lurking downstairs like the grade A creeper that he is) and take a bit to do things like catch up on this blog; which I have neglected for far too long!

Today marks 28 weeks of pregnancy with Baby K #2, a great milestone indeed. Hoping to play blog catch up & get back in the habit before the baby arrives and throws us all into a top notch love filled tail spin :)

Happy Sunday morning to you, I hope you are finding some quiet moments to do what makes you happy this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment