Lizzard Loves Blue Sky Snow Covered Vail

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Chicago Tribune

I love the newspaper. Specifically, I love the Chicago Tribune. 
I grew up in a household that had a daily subscription and I am currently a proud subscriber.
I love crawling out of bed & running outside (today in bare feet) to grab the giant Sunday paper. I love crawling back into bed (and finding the bed still warm) to dig into the best paper of the week. I love the way the Sunday paper makes me want to have my coffee in bed and ease into the day. 
Most of all, I love when the Sunday paper gives me a gift like this :http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/ct-met-small-town-rescue-20120304,0,3226254.story
I was in tears reading snippets of this story to Chris. I love being reminded that the world is a great place full of immensely caring people. I hope you find this story as awesome as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment