Lizzard Loves Blue Sky Snow Covered Vail

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Supporting a good cause

I love supporting Inspiration Corporation.
Watercolor of Belmont Harbor (I think this is my favorite)
I volunteer at the Inspiration Cafe a couple times a month serving breakfast to men & women who are affected by poverty & homelessness. It is an awesome organization, I am so happy to be a teeny part of what they do. If you want to know more, check out http://www.inspirationcorp.org/!
 I also love new art for our home! These 2 loves came together Friday night at One Inspired Evening, Inspiration Corporation's annual fundraiser. 
This piece looks like it was made for us!
Fuzzy photo. Love it.
We showed our support by buying several items.......enjoy the photos of the new additions to our home!

No comments:

Post a Comment