Lizzard Loves Blue Sky Snow Covered Vail

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Biking to work

I love riding my bike to work.
It is so easy to love being outdoors on a sunny, nearly 80 degree day in Chicago (in March!). 
I rode my bike to work again today and despite having to fight with all manner of motor vehicles for space on the road, it is still so awesome. It harkens back to being a kid somehow and I love that too. My family would be the first to tell you I am a terrible bike rider - and, who am I kidding, they'd be right - but I still love it! Knock on wood, I've only crashed once & it was into another biker........so I've got a much better track record than I do in HondaPants.
$4+ per gallon gas just sweetens the deal and makes me enjoy my rides even more, because my lovely bike doesn't need any of it.
I hope you have the chance to enjoy some of this crazy spring time weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment