Lizzard Loves Blue Sky Snow Covered Vail

Friday, February 17, 2012

Beautiful veggies

I love beautiful veggies.
I was struck yesterday by how pretty fresh vegetables are! I also love helping my friends & family. My sister in law is hosting a brunch on Saturday and is swamped at work, so she could use a hand with the prep work. I was more than happy to oblige. Red, yellow & orange bell peppers, broccoli, and dill, parsley & scallions........yum.

Don't get freaked out. The veggies are to be roasted & the fresh herbs for are for this recipe http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/slow-cooked-scrambled-eggs-with-green-herbs-recipe/index.html I also love Ina Garten (the Barefoot Contessa). I love that she reminds me of my Mom, I love her simple, delicious recipes, and I love that virtually any home cook can try them out (without needing crazy equipment or ingredients). I hope these brightly colored veggies are some nice eye candy for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment