Lizzard Loves Blue Sky Snow Covered Vail

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Fondue!

I love fondue.

Yummmmm.Cheese.
I love going to Gejas (gejascafe.com) to sit in their dark basement, drink a bunch of wine, and eat delicious fondue!

We did a dipping sauce extravaganza!!
What I didn't realize until our belated Valentine's Day celebration: I love making & eating fondue at home even more! Chris gave me an electric fondue pot for Christmas (thanks honey) and we used it for the first time to celebrate Valentine's Day.

Chris enjoying our first course
Delicious cheese fondue (with apples, grapes, bread & crackers) and ridiculously good oil fondue (with beef tenderloin, shrimp, & chicken.....plus veggies galore!) made for a dinner to remember.
Vegetable & protein choices
The only problem: we did not leave enough room for chocolate fondue.......there's always next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment